zonalmovies.com is an online service provider within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We offer a service that automatically provides users with relevant search results for different media types.
We do not monitor, monitor or review the media generated by our third party providers.
We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of copyright holders.
If you are the copyright owner of the content displayed onzonalmovies.com and have not consented to its use on third-party websites, you must notify us in writing so that we can identify the allegedly infringing content and take appropriate action. .
We cannot take any action unless you provide us with the necessary information. Please fill out all fields carefully and completely.
Your written notification must include the following information:
- - Specific identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If you report a violation of multiple copyrighted works in a notification, you must submit a representative list that includes details of each of the works that you believe have been infringed.
- - Specific identification of the location and a description of the material that has been found to be or is in violation of the material and sufficient details to enable us to locate the material. You must provide the specific URL or URLs of the websites where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- - Information sufficient to contact the applicant, including name, address, telephone number and email address, and a signature that the applicant can be contacted at.
- - A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- - A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and punishable by perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.